|On the Record is Shugoll Research's regular examination of marketing research in Washington, DC and around the country. Join us online to browse previous editions of On The Record and for further information on our services.
Introducing Art Cobb
We are pleased to announce that Art Cobb is our new Facility Manager in our Alexandria, VA, location. Many of you may know Art, as he has been the leading provider of videography services to the DC market research community for over 25 years. Art’s technical knowledge and audio-visual expertise are unsurpassed. Most importantly, his commitment to customer satisfaction and providing the best research experience possible makes him the perfect fit for the Shugoll Research team. Art is looking forward to working with you the next time you visit us in Alexandria.
Connect With Us:
The Perfect Couple: Millennials and Mobile
WHO are Millennials?
WHAT does this mean for your marketing research strategy?
Website and mobile app usability testing should be a top research priority in 2016.
Shugoll Research has extensive experience conducting studies to aid in the development of website and mobile app content and branding strategy. In addition, we are experts at evaluating websites, website redesigns, mobile apps and other web-based applications, products and services to assess their functionality.
To do this, we use our own, proprietary usability platform, Site Intelligence Tester:
- One-on-one, in-person interviews with the target audience lasting 45-60 minutes are conducted.
- Respondents complete a series of “tasks” to evaluate overall usability/functionality.
- Our professional moderators then probe respondents to better understand their positive and negative experiences with using and navigating the site or app.
- Our software enables usage/navigation metrics to be recorded and tracked across respondents and reported graphically to analyze how effectively and efficiently the website or app is being used.
- In addition, the software allows for high definition video recordings of the respondent navigating the website or app, as well as his/her comments and facial expressions during the interview. The platform is supported wirelessly, without the requirement of intrusive table cameras and cables.
To learn more, visit us at www.shugollresearch.com