Online Bulletin Boards
Bulletin Boards are long term, more in depth transcripts offering involved discussions, convenience and depth of information. Unlike other qualitative methodologies, bulletin boards allow participants to explain their thoughts with more clarity. Moreover, participants can login at their convenience allowing more time to express their opinions and provide richer insights. With online bulletin board research your methodology options are practically limitless.
- Online Diaries- captures evolving consumer opinions and can be booked for weeks or months at a time.
- Product Tests- mail sample product testing materials to each participant or have respondents shop and then comment on their experiences online.
- Muli Method- combines methodology and seamlessly moves targeted respondents from an online focus group to a bulletin board to capture more in-depth insight.
- Online Whiteboard- display websites, advertising, videos or any media you need feedback on.
- Multi Mode- starts by conducting in office or online one- on- one research and then invites all respondents to an online focus group or bulletin board.
- Profile Pages- enables respondents for each research project to learn more about one another as they share their favorite music, podcasts, books and more.
- User Upload- participants can upload their own media items which may be relevant to the study they are participating in such as other ads, music, pod casts etc.
- Breakout Groups- as in focus groups, moderators can divide participants into smaller groups for more personal discussions. Divide respondents by age, gender or any other segment desired.